Your privacy is important to us, and it is Calbot's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our service. We have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information — calendar events and basic account information — solely for the purpose of providing our service.
- We will inform you of what information is being collected at the time of collection. You will have an opportunity to review this information before giving consent.
- We will retain personal information only for as long as necessary to provide the service. You can revoke our access to your calendar at any time, and we will retain no information about your calendar in our system.
- We do not and will not store the passwords to any of your accounts.
- We do not and will not share or sell your information in individual or aggregate form.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.